<< Back to Wrightsville Beach Events
Wilmington Family YMCA Beach Sprint Triathlon Wrightsville Beach Events
Wrightsville Beach Town Hall
321 Causeway Dr.
Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480

(910) 251-9622

September 25, 2021  This race begins at 7 AM and includes a 1,350-meter swim, 11.5-mile bike and a 5K run. The swim takes place in a channel system between Wrightsville Beach and the mainland. The flat, one loop bike course takes participants over the Wrightsville Beach drawbridge and onto the mainland. The 5K run course is a one-loop design and also flat. The "Wilmington Sprint Triathlon" takes place on the popular loop at Wrightsville Beach with 90 percent of the run being on the sidewalk system. The other 10 percent is on a very quiet side street.


Fill out the form below to send your comment or question to Wilmington Family YMCA Beach Sprint Triathlon!

Your Name 
Your Email 
Phone Number 
To reduce unwanted SPAM, please answer the following question and complete the CAPTCHA field:
How many days are there in a week?
Enter code above
Thank you to our site sponsors for supporting the local business community